- This beautiful weather = 25+ degrees, the sun, the beach, going out on the boat..... summer, in general ;)
- Blogging! Need I say more? :) I am absolutely head over heels in love with writing my blog. It's my little baby!
- Planning for a road trip! No better way to end the summer with a road trip. We (my boyfriend, his parents, and I) are going on a weekend getaway at the end of this month! I am so excited!
- The Sims 3. Childhood favorite, forever a favorite. In the beginning of the month I rediscovered my all-time favorite game and almost every evening after I get home, I'll hop on the game for a couple of hours and play. Total relaxation time and it's always nice to reminisce good ol' memories ❤
- Tanning. I believe everybody looks better a little sun kissed ;) Nothing like a golden glow and bronze skin to enhance your natural beauty (& wearing less makeup in the summer).
- Being lucky. Or rather, having good karma. I don't know what water it is my boyfriend is drinking but I want some. Every single day, something amazing happens, and everything seems to be working out perfectly in his favor. I have to admit, I am kinda jealous.
- Being unlucky. While my boyfriend is being rained with good fortune, I am cursed with bad luck. For the past 3 days things have happened to me (that I don't ever want to repeat) and left me extremely upset and confused with the general human population (see below, 'outs' #5).
- Tanning. Don't forget your sunscreen. Or else you will get burn. And getting sun burnt is NOT fun. Plus you don't want to be tanning for too long (hello pre-mature wrinkles and leathery skin. non, merci!)
- Having no air condition in my apartment unit (... but they somehow have air conditioning outside my door, in the hallway area). Last night around 3 AM I legitimately got out of bed, went outside my apartment unit, stood in the hallway for 5 minutes just to cool off. There is absolutely nothing worse than sweating in your sleep!
- Being inconsistent. Whether it is going to the gym and working out or sticking to 'clean eating' habit. I will do it for 3 days straight, then I will take 5 days off. Then I will start all over again (usually on a Monday) and repeat.
- Rude and mean people. I will never ever ever understand why people feel the need to be rude and mean for absolutely no reason (this ties in with my first 'outs': bad luck). I try so hard everyday to live life in a positive light, do good, and surround myself with only positivity and good vibes. Lately I have been attracting negative energy and bad vibes and I have absolutely no idea why. I strongly believe in karma so maybe I've just been hit with bad karma so whatever it is I need a good cleanse by reevaluating myself so I can see what I did wrong.
So that is it for this month's ins and outs. Feel free to share with me your current ins and outs! Until next time :)
from Film with love,