Saturday 28 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

I know it's December 28 and that means I am 3 days late but I wanted to say it anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have the best christmas ever, filled with love and joy and fun and food with your family and loved ones! I would like to share some Christmasy photos with you all and I hope you enjoy them! I had a very low-key Christmas this year since it's just my little family (my boyfriend and my puppy and I) and overall it was really really nice :) I am a bit depressed that Christmas is now over because this is my absolute favourite holiday and you can bet that I will be leaving my xmas tree up until at least the end of January (I don't care. I'll drag it out till Valentine's Day if I can!)

Once again, Merry Christmas! (Happy Hanukkah if you don't celebrate christmas) and I hope you enjoy these pics! :)



This is our official 2013-edition Christmas tree. Yep, with the lopsided star topper and all. We had a white tree (with all blue lights) the past 2 years since we've been living together. This year is our first "real" (green) tree and I love it :)





 My boyfriend Mike, my 2 year old morkie pup Charlie and I on Christmas morning!

 Mike in his new hoodie from Santa and me with my Pink Santa hat :)

I just realized that Charlie is in desperate need of a haircut lol! Poor thing must not be able to see well with all that hair in his face!

We put Charlie in his little Santa suit. He hated it so much he refused to move and decided to curled up into a ball and stayed there until we took the suit off him lol



 One of the things I got is the Naked 3 Palette :)


 My new favourite Naked palette!

 Here's the close up of the colours. How amazing and beautiful are they?!? I am in love!

& the MAC Bad Girl Riri lipstick from the Riri Hearts MAC Holiday Collection!

It's a rose gold christmas for me!

And I got my first Topshop lipsticks!





 L to R: Topshop Pillow Talk, Topshop Infrared, MAC Bad Girl Riri

I hope really hope you guys enjoy some photos I've shared :) Once again merry xmas! Sending lots of love and light your way xoxo :)


from Film, with love

No comments:

Post a Comment