Wednesday 7 May 2014

NYX Butter Gloss

As promised, here are the NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss post I promised. These retail for roughly $5 each. Very affordable, very pigmented, very buttery, very soft, very smooth and did I mention that they smell absolutely amazing? Bonus: they are not sticky whatsoever.


If you've read my old posts, you'll know I've mentioned these before. I already own a few. But since, NYX has come out with new shades and I've been putting off getting it because they're extremely difficult to find in my area but I finally found them and of course, I had to get them!


If you guys want to see swatches for them, let me know. I'm more than happy to do so :) But until then, I highly recommend these NYX Butter Gloss. They're pretty much my top favourite lip glosses - and that's saying a lot as I'm not a huge lip gloss girl (I prefer lipsticks!). But if I have to only pick 1 lip gloss, these will be it. They're super cheap but their quality succeeds beyond all my other high-end and expensive lip glosses. Go to your local drugstore and give these a try. You won't be disappointed I guarantee :)

till' next time lovies,

from Film with love
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the shades! I wish I had a NYX store here in India!

    I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog at
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com and if you like, we could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete